Sunday, July 8, 2007

Ended up in Switzerland, not Vienna. Made it to Vienna, and found out that every hotel and hostel was book solid for three days. Walked around for several hours, saw the river, visited the museum I wanted to...

Now I'm in Switzerland, in Interlaken, the hub of major alpine excursions in the country. I don't plan on doing much hiking, but there are cable cars up to the tops of the mountains that I'll use to visit them. Don't know how long I'll be here - definitely the next two days, but I might end up heading to France if money is running low. It's expensive here, and I misplaced 90 francs (about 75 dollars) this morning due to exhaustion from not getting enough sleep.

My health is decreasing a little... I get tired more easily than I did at the start of the trip, and I don't sleep as well, and as of yesterday my throat started to act up from the copious amounts of cigarette smoke in the train and in Vienna. Swiss air should cure that quickly.

Money is also being spent a little fast than I would hope - have to spend less over the next thee weeks. Paris and London should make that difficult.

I think tomorrow I'm going to visit the alpine resort that James Bond visited in In Her Majesty's Service, which will be kinda cool.

Need to go now, need to get some food before crashing for the day.

No comments: