Tuesday, June 26, 2007

well, had my first kinda major loss sometime in the last two days. while traveling from Amsterdam through Copenhagen to Malmo, Sweden, I seem to have completely lost my notebook. It's not a trip-threatening loss, but I have lost my maps, my phone cards, my spare ID pictures, my Eurail Insurance card, my USB key, and, most importantly, my notebook/journal and rail time table.

I'm not sure how or when I lost it - definitely had it at the hostel Sunday night - or if I'll ever get it back. It's strange, 'cause I'm so careful with what I have and this notebook isn't exactly something that I use often... I keep it securely in the laptop part of my backpack, and keep that locked.

Oh well. Should be able to get a timetable at a Eurail office, which might be in Stockholm (heading there tonight) and a notebook/pen/map I can get anywhere. It's just the panic from losing it that is hard to handle.

No comments: